Monday, February 16, 2009

More Random Kid Shots....

This is in the hotel room when Kayden thought we were sleeping....he got into my iPod, turned it on, and hooked it up to his ears. Smart boy!




I have this really great phone that has a GPS, Internet, and TV on it, among other things. Zachary was supposed to be sleeping and I found the little guy asleep in my bed while watching Sesame Street.






Here she is! Miss Professional herself!! This is Patriece's first Oral Interpretation competition. She was recruited to the team on Thursday, practiced on Friday, and competed on Saturday. She took 5th in her room--not bad for a 48 hour prep blitz!







2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness she looks so grown up! Tell her I said congratulations on doing such a great job. Go Patriece!!

L Rammell said...

Such cute kids! Patriece is sure growing up. Aren't they all?